The Delaware Valley HR Person of the Year Awards has been providing local charities with 100% of the proceeds from our successful fundraising for the last 15 years! Through our efforts, we have raised over $220,000 for local charities.
The 2016 charity, is Ranch Hope, Inc. Founded in 1964, Ranch Hope, Inc. serves “at-risk” children and families throughout the Delaware Valley. Their mission is to provide learning environments for individuals whose needs can best be met through experiences outside their homes, where they can obtain or regain their long-term academic, behavioral and spiritual focus. They pursue this mission with Christian love and compassion. Ranch Hope, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization with the following core values.
- Quality – Pursuing the highest possible therapeutic, academic and service standards of excellence.
- Partnership – Building relationships and collaborating with all stakeholders in this ministry.
- Empowerment – Enabling clients and staff to make responsible decision to improve work processes.
- Integrity – conducting ourselves in an honest, fair and ethical manner.
- Stewardship – Operating efficiently to meet our fiscal, social, emotional and spiritual renewal obligations.
- Compassion – Displaying caring, sensitivity and renewal of respect in all relationships.
To learn more, visit www.ranchhope.org
Interested in donating an item for our silent auction and raffle? Complete the Donation Form and mail your item to:
c/o Seamless Events Inc.
210 Cheshire Circle
West Chester, PA 19380
ATTN: HR Person Silent Auction
We have found sporting event tickets, restaurant gift cards, hotel stays, golf packages, spa certificates and electronics to be very popular. Your organization will receive recognition for your donation in our program booklet and donated items will be prominently displayed with your company name on the evening of the event.
Monetary donations are also welcome and can be made via our registration website. In the tickets section, scroll down to “Donate to Ranch Hope, Inc.” to make a monetary donation.
Other previous charities include Veterans Multi-Service Center, New Choices Career Development Program, Handi-Crafters, Ann Silverman Community Health Clinic, Philadelphia Academies Inc.,Support Center for Child Advocates, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Philadelphia Futures, Gaudenzia, The Bridge, Child, Inc.,Chester County Futures, Ranch Hope Inc. and Junior Achievement of Delaware.